[OM] Learning about T-series TTL flash exposures

Subject: [OM] Learning about T-series TTL flash exposures
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:43:56 -0400
Last night I was exploring the limits of the OM-2 / T20 combination
without film and I kept finding that the auto range was way off from the
stated specs.  I finally realized that the TTL was staring at the matte
black pressure plate and trying to throw enough light onto it to reach
18 0rey!  Film reflects more light than the pressure plate!  Once I put
a grey card on the film rails, things returned to normal.

--
All the best,
Jim L'Hommedieu  ** Get well Wally! **  Tolerance, tolerance, tol...