[OM] Re: [ChrisC is that for a brand new 4T?

Subject: [OM] Re: [ChrisC is that for a brand new 4T?
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 22:41:34 -0500
Chris the price your giving for the 4T that you would be buying sound like a
new price.

Try ebay but I do not know how the duty tax would work.

If saving the $500. is more important then get the  4.  It's just all so
subjective.  In 1985 I thought the OM-4 was expensive , now I wish I had
bought ten of them.

Be patient and look for a used 4Ti or 4T if you can wait.  There are some
very nice used ones out there that have very little use.  There are a few
Olympus users that switch over to auto-focus from time to time.

I'll keep , my eye's open if I see any for sale here , but I have seen
plenty on ebay.  If you buy used make sure you get a warranty.

Hope this was of help take Care ,

Sam ...