Re: [OM] Critique and ADITL

Subject: Re: [OM] Critique and ADITL
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:41:35 +0200
Wayne, I agree.  Adversity brings out the best in people.  I always speak (in
front of an audience) on any subject if I have not had time to prepare it, or
someone has put another restriction on my time etc... well no-one has complained
at least ;-)

Anyway, the original question seems to have been: may George "tart" it up a bit
if he sees a problem?  Seems OK to me.

Follow-on question (inferred by some): can we manipulate the image?  Seems to
defeat the object of idea of ADITL...

Chris

~~ ><>
Chris Barker