Re: [OM] Re: Anyone dealt with a nikondave repair manuals?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Anyone dealt with a nikondave repair manuals?
From: Richard Lahrson <tripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:46:49 -0700
Samuel Morales wrote:
> Has anyone ever dealt with the nikondave guy who sells reproduction repair
> manuals for  cameras .  I noticed there was another guy that was selling
> what appeared to be original manuals and this nikondave was the high bidder
> on like 28 of the different manuals up for bid.
> You wouldn't think he just buys them and Xerox's them and sells them do you?
> Is this legal?  Anyone bought from him before?

Greetings!

    Well, you can check for yourself through eBay's feedback forum.  I did
and concluded that's what he's doing.  I was checking on him because I
was buying some Nikon lenses, so I was looking at a lot of Nikon stuff
that he would place bids on.

   Generally, he had positive feedback with a handful of negatives.  Folks
were paying ten to twenty-five dollars for, what, I presume, are copies,
though this is not exactly stated as such in his description.

    Is it legal?  I doubt it, but I'm not sure.  I've never bought from him.

                                        Cheers,

                                                        Rich Lahrson
                                                        tripspud@xxxxxxxxx