RE: [OM] Re: Anyone dealt with a nikondave repair manuals?

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Anyone dealt with a nikondave repair manuals?
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:29:15 -0500
 Samuel wrote:

> Has anyone ever dealt with the nikondave guy who sells
> reproduction repair
> manuals for  cameras .  I noticed there was another guy that
> was selling
> what appeared to be original manuals and this nikondave was
> the high bidder
> on like 28 of the different manuals up for bid.
>
> You wouldn't think he just buys them and Xerox's them and
> sells them do you?
>
> Is this legal?

Probably not strictly.

Anyone bought from him before?

Don't know about nikondave, but a company in Melbourne (Australia) seems to
do that.  I bought 3 manuals from them recently and while legible they were
pretty poor photocopies.  They were reasonably cheap, took a phone order and
I had the manuals within 3 days.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/