Re: [OM] Enlargers [was: Re: [OM] last week sky spectacle]

Subject: Re: [OM] Enlargers [was: Re: [OM] last week sky spectacle]
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:54:09 +1000
I know of a few, but in Sydney, if that's any use to you.  Otherwise, the
Photographic Trader carries a lot of Qld listings, some of which may include
enlargers.

btw. - get a damn good lens, and make sure it's designed to enlarge to
whatever size you want - many are only designed for 6x4 or 5x7, and the
contrast drops of badly (2+ grades) when at 8x10, I assume mainly due to
flare

Cheers

Andy