[OM] om4 vs om4t - justifiable price difference?

Subject: [OM] om4 vs om4t - justifiable price difference?
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:04:21 +1000
In Australia, the difference in prices is similar; I bought an excellent OM4
a few months ago after considering several worn to poor condition 4Tis
around the same price mark.  It came with a 6 month warranty, which is
enough to reveal any drain problems, and it's still running on the set it
came with, though I carry spares all the time, and have used it extensively
in that time.  The warranty was the main thing that eased my mind - so see
if you can get a decent one.  I don't miss the few bits on the 4Ti enough to
have regretted the choice for a moment - the saving is currently (as of
yesterday!) going towards paying off a 21/2 Zuiko, and I can't wait <g>

Cheers

Andy