Re: [OM] (Fwd) New body choice - OM2 or OM4????

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) New body choice - OM2 or OM4????
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 02:18:41 +0100
It all boils down to whether you want or need spot metering and whether you
are prepared to pay that much extra for it. I've long thought of my OM-2n as
the pinnacle of camera design, i.e. one of the last cameras designed for its
technology to assist the photographer rather than to take over from him/her.
I have to say though that since I bought an OM-40 (OM-PC) I use the latter
much often. I don't think of either camera as having shortcomings in terms
of exposure measurement efficiency and have no wish to get hooked on spot
metering which I know I don't need. Just my view FWIW..

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx
http://homepages.which.net/~k.berry