Re: [OM] Re: Status of the EOS 1n from Camera World of Oregon

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Status of the EOS 1n from Camera World of Oregon
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:30:48 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: George M. Anderson <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 17, 1999 6:10 PM

If I told you why I was selling it , you probably would not beleive it.  I
have two of them.  Why?  I don't know , I just love the glass.  I have
bought some new photo equipment recently  and the wife is not to happy , if
you know what I mean..

As far as offering it on this home page ,  I didn't know if it  was
appropriate.  If I didn't say anything , then I would feel bad for not
saying so.  I had luck on ebay , and ebay has a protocol set up for that.
Certainly if someone wanted it bad enough off this page I would end the
auction for them.

I also want to pick an auto-focus lens to try it out.

I shot with the 350.

The adapter was picked up for me by a really nice person who purchased it in
Japan.

Thanks Sam ..