Re: [OM] OM10 upgrade

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10 upgrade
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:50:52 +0100
Paul Reynolds wrote:

>I am looking at upgrading my OM10 bodies to perhaps a OM30,OM40 or OM2
spot....

Hello Paul

I bought a used OM-40 a few months ago from MXV Photographic in Sussex -
www.mxv.co.uk - for about £80 with a 12 months guarantee, and last time I
looked they had another one. I'm absolutely delighted with it and use it
more often than my OM-2n. If you want more info on it I'll email you my
'archived' postings about it. I used to have an OM-10 and the OM-40 feels to
be much better built. The OM-2 Spot Program is a nice camera but you should
be aware that there are no spare circuit boards extant for it - a huge
potential snag that is not reflected in dealers' prices.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx
http://homepages.which.net/~k.berry