Re: [OM] Millenium Flying Fantasy

Subject: Re: [OM] Millenium Flying Fantasy
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:39:05 PDT
The Concordes still have the original flight control systems, which were not microprocessor-based in 1972. And in that part of the world there isn't much in the way of ATC, so it won't much matter what Y2K disasters happen elsewhere. But it's all just a fantasy anyway.

Gary Edwards

(Frantically digging my Y2K shelter in the back yard to protect my Y2K compliant OMs and AK-47s from the rampaging hordes) ;-)