Re: [OM] Tulip photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Tulip photos
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
Sean, lovely photos...but a bit on the large side made for slow downloads
(and I was using Uni computers on a fast network connection!).
One question/comment: the one photo of tulips taken with the digital
camera, followed by one taken with OM4 and Provia (I think), you imply
"which one is better". Oddly, I like the first one, taken with the digital
camera. Did you have some other question or comment in mind when you
asked/made that comment or did I read too far?
Enjoyed the rest of the photos, and your reviews of equipment...
...and most importantly, what's that roadster you drive ;-) The shot is
too tight for me to guess...

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
.sig