[OM] That Wedding Shot (was spot-metering etc...)

Subject: [OM] That Wedding Shot (was spot-metering etc...)
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 06:39:56 +0200
Garth

A lovely photograph, although if I were the groom, I should be a little
concerned at how my Best Man is looking at my bride ;-)

It is an excellent example of the use of spot metering, but I would be
interested to see how straight Auto would have handled it considering the
dominance of grey/black in the centre - don't think that groom often wears a
wing collar and morning suit ;-)

Chris

~~ ><>
Chris Barker