Re:Chris , Chris [OM] om-4 disaster continues!

Subject: Re:Chris , Chris [OM] om-4 disaster continues!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:45:57 +0000
Yes, but this belief that the OM-4 is now beyond repair is completely erroneous
as
far as I am aware.  The 4Ti circuit board can substitute for the no longer
available
4 board.  Nearly all mechanical components in the 4 are the same as in the Ti
so are
still available.  The only exceptions I can think of are the top and bottom
plates
and the flash shoe.

Whether repair is an economical proposition is another matter.

Giles