[OM] New additions to the Olympus Gallery

Subject: [OM] New additions to the Olympus Gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:55:54 -0600
Yes, it's the latest, greatest version of the Oly Gallery, comin' at ya!

We are now up to 62 (count 'em, sixty-two!) submitters on the Gallery.  Brand
new to this edition are the following worthies:

Arnab Banerjee, Ontario, Canada
Gallery with a huge variety of images, mostly from southern Ontario, which he's
obviously very fond of.  Reminds me of my youth (grew up in Mississauga,
Ontario, and spent my summers in Muskoka, the English River area, the Niagara
Escarpment country or the Haliburton Highlands).  Good stuff!

Omer Nezih Gerek, Turkey
========================

   A long-time member of the List, Omer (Our Man in Turkey) has submitted a
large variety of photos from his travels around Europe.  Some razor-sharp,
breathtaking images in this set, and links to more of his photos elsewhere on
the Web.  This man's got an eye for a photograph!

Paul Miller, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
===================================

   Paul's a newcomer to the List who's recently re-discovered his love of
photography and All Things Zuiko.  He's turned his photographic eye to another
love of his life -- spotted cats.

John Richmond, Plymouth, England
================================

   John's lent the Gallery a wide variety of images, mostly of a macro nature
and virtually all of either plants/flowers or insects.  Lovely shots, showing a
great deal of patience and forethought.

And one correction: Mark Headrick, who submitted a number of macro photos of
clock- and watch-works, asked for a few adjustments to his images.  They've
been made, Mark.

As I type this, I'm still in the process of uploading the images to the Oly
Gallery -- for some reason, my normally fast cable modem connection to the
Gallery is slow, slow, slow tonight, so you people *might* see this message
prior to the Gallery being completely updated (though I doubt it).  By my
latest reckoning, there's somewhere around 750 images in the Gallery.  Keep up
the good work, folks!

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/