Re: [OM] Painting With Light, Instant Sun???

Subject: Re: [OM] Painting With Light, Instant Sun???
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:21:40
At 01:08 PM 10/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
>For those that are interested in Flashbulbs and/or flasbulb photography,
here are a few websites--

>http://www.graflex.org/flash/meggaflash/

"Due to the intensity of the bulb and the safety factor, we felt an
outdoor, inanimate subject was appropriate. Since the guide number of the
PF300 bulb at ISO 400 is about 1150, the subject distance had to be at
least 50 feet even to give an exposure of f/32."

Yeah!

My cat runs like hell whenever I shoot him with a little M3 bulb!

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright