Re: [OM] And the Winner is...

Subject: Re: [OM] And the Winner is...
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:07:24 -0400
Hi Ken:

But why new? There are so many nice used ones around... Spend the difference on
more glass...

If you ever feel the need for a really powerful flash, I would remind you that
the Metz 45 and 60 series interface nicely to the OM4t, and can be adapted to
any other system you might choose in the furture with the appropriate adaptor.

>>If my needs drastically change, I'll look at a Nikon or Contax, but chances
are the business will easily support such a purchase.>>

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at