Re: [OM] Re: Leonid Meteor Shower/DFW shoot?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Leonid Meteor Shower/DFW shoot?
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:12:03 -0400
My Wagoneer (old time SUV) had an airplane spotlight on it that I got at
a junkyard in Laramie, WY.  Suppose if I had shined the spotlight on the
offending light and then rammed it with the Jeep it would have stayed
out even longer?

As Mike says, there are any number of locations within 5-10 minutes of
Laramie.  And the air is so clear that I, an amateur stargazer, at times
couldn't find common constellations for all the other stars.

Gregg