Re: [OM] Digital 'dis & 'dat

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital 'dis & 'dat
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:43:53 -0400
I visited a CAT scan lab in Kettering, OH a few years ago that had both
Mac and PC sitting side-by-side.  They explained the Mac was always
reliable, but the PC allowed for user manipulation.  They routinely put
nonstandard cards in it for various activities they were monitoring.

What is an advantage of the PC, its adaptability, is also its
irritation!