[OM] Back on list

Subject: [OM] Back on list
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:27:38 +0100
Hi all

Good to see the list thriving, I myself have been busy travelling in some of
Australia's wildlife and nature heavens for a month and after that sorting
out all pictures from the trip. The OM's behaved well. I did meet another
person of this list and had a marvellous afternon capturing eagles and much
else in his home surroundings, was chasen by a cassowary (a BIG bird!) in
the Far North, captured the greatest sunset in Perth for almost ever (at
least according to the local weather man), having southern right whales
outside of our doorstep in Kangaroo Island and much, much more. In due time
I hope to have some of the new pictures on my site.

Also have turned down an indeed very attractive offer on a Nikon F90x with
extras etc, now toying around with an IS-300 (haven't seen those pictures
yet).

Some stories to tell, some connected with OM's in fairly heavy use for
nature and wildlife shots while on travel, I'll tell later, until then

Cheers,
Ulf Westerberg
Nature- and Travel Photography at www.start.at/westerberg