Re: [OM] 250 Back1 Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 250 Back1 Questions
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:35:47 -0700
Tim, Mark;

Thanks for posing this question and answering it.  I too have a used 250
back.  The foam is well-worn where it still exists and now thanks to
your description and Mark's answer, I know where to put replacement
foam.

I've been looking for the film holders for these with no luck. Do you
guys have film loaders? Or have you found another way to accurately load
the cassettes?

George