[OM] Low light photography

Subject: [OM] Low light photography
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:17:39 +0200
I am thinking about doing more low light phtography, both with tripod and
handheld.

I guess we all know the rule of thumb about not using a longer shutterspeed
than 1/30th second for a 35 mm lens etc.

What I would like to know is if there is a difference between the various
OM cameras about their usefulness for this purpose. There might be
differences regarding how much the mirror causes the camera to shake, so
that some cameras are better suited for longer handheld exposures than
others.

I know that the various OM cameras sound different, but whether some are
better dampened than others, I don't know.

If you have information about this, please let me know.

Lars Bundesen