Re: [OM] New Lens Tests

Subject: Re: [OM] New Lens Tests
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:57:44 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/99 5:18:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I can't find any info on the web about Novoflex. >>

Try :  http://www.novoflex.com/html/index_e.htm

The US importer is not very helpful but you can get good if slow support by
email direct.  I own three different Novoflex lenses (including the 400mm
like in Gary's tests) and my favourite is the the oldest style with a bellows
and a short 220mm head. Great for candid handheld shots with slowish film.

One big drawback they think you are a terrorist with a gun at airport
security.

Tim Hughes
Hi100@xxxxxxx