[OM] OMs For Sale

Subject: [OM] OMs For Sale
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:35:41 -0500
Well, I've been putting this off for a while, but I have a couple of more OM
bodies than I can use, and need to finance more Z'glass.  So, I thought I'd
offer the following to the list first:

OM2n Black Body, with original OM body cap and instruction manual.  10-minus
condition.  Hardly used since being CLA'd by Olympus.  I'm the second owner.
The only significant wear on this camera is on the motor drive cover and
battery cover in the slots, and a few surface scratches on the bottom plate.
It would be difficult to find a more clean black OM2n.  This camera is
beautiful, and has been babied.  Meter is perfect.  Comes with Shoe 4 (with
the typical cracks).  [My 11-year old daughter said "why are you selling
that one, Dad?  It is the prettiest."]  So, here goes - US $260.
You can see pictures of this camera at:
http://www.flash.net/~mike1964/OM2N.html

OM2S Program, Black (weren't they all?), with Oly body cap and Instruction
Manuals.  I am the original owner of this fantastic camera.  This camera is
in very nice condition (I would give it an 8 cosmetically, with wear on the
back door, a very small dent on the top back left corner above the door,
very minor brassing at the corners above the strap lugs and on the top back
corners.  Bottom plate is perfect, as I used a winder as a grip.  If the
back door were replaced, this camera would look near perfect).  I just had
it CLA'd by Camtech in August, and while it was out, found a 4t that I
couldn't live without, so I have to let go of this one.  Mechanically it is
perfect.  US $285 - a sacrifice considering the recent CLA cost
You can see pictures (really mediocre quality pictures and scans, sorry
folks) at:
http://www.flash.net/~mike1964/OM2S.html

Sorry for the poor quality photo scans, particularly of the OM2S.  The
photos of the OM2S were taken with my OM1, and with a T32 before I had a
bounce grip, so they are not quite up to par.  On top of that, the scans
aren't quite as nice as I'd like.  The camera really does look better than
the photos appear on the Web.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me off-list.
If the cameras don't sell on the list within a week or so, I'll put them on
E-Bay.

Regards,
Mike Stephens
Plano, TX