Re: [OM] tripods, again.

Subject: Re: [OM] tripods, again.
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:27:04 +0200
Ho, ho, ho Dirk (ROTFL).  You are a wag.  On the other hand it was a cheap shot!
Ho, ho again ... now I'm being oh so funny ;-)

Chris

BTW: we Brits use a similar expression owing to the increasing tendency to copy
transatlantic witticisms rather than propogate our own :-(.

~~ ><>
Chris Barker
Mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx or mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>[...... Anyone have better bang for the buck? (no, I'm not shooting bambi's
brother for you non-native english speakers <g>)