Re: [OM] Re: FS: OM-2SP in Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: FS: OM-2SP in Australia
From: "imagineero ." <imagineero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:29:10 PDT
Price reduced now to AUD $300, and I'll throw in a good
1-4 screen. I have been quoted $40 for adjustment of
the meter. An escrow system is available within Australia
for $25.

I also have a mint 49mm linear polarizer. Asking $15.

Hi Frank, you might do well to put an ad in the Australian Trading Post or the photographic publication called (i think) 'camera trader' which is yellow in color, contains only ads and comes out approximately bimonthly. I would guess that most of the readers on this list are based in the states and would not be interested in doing the whole shipping/customs etc. Also the cost of gear is so cheap overseas compared to aus. Good luck with your sale.