Re: [OM] olympus contacts

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus contacts
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:15:12 EDT
In a message dated 10/26/99 2:09:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bigjoe@xxxxxxx
writes:

> What I need is lens element descriptions such as radii, thicknesses,
>  indices of refraction, etc... basically, what you'd need to build
>  one of their lenses.

I would imagine they hold this information VERY close to the vest. It is any
optical companies bread-and-butter. You'd probably need to go through their
legal department first and sign some sort of nondisclosure agreement before
they would do anything. You'll probably need to go to Olympus Japan - I doubt
this information would be available from the importers, like Olympus USA.

Paul Schings