[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1207

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1207
From: "Gries, Robert" <RGries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:53:04 -0500
        I am new to the mailing list, so please forgive me some of my
naïveté, or amateurism, but am I to understand that there is a bellows
attachment that will shift/tilt any OM lens so that one can photograph
architecture?  Can I end my quest for the allusive 24 mm Zuiko shift?  Any
of your seasoned opinions would be greatly appreciated.

        As a new subscriber, I guess I should also introduce myself.  I am
an Intern Architect in the middle of my graduate degree and have a interest
in producing quality photographs of architecture.  I currently own a OM 2n
with a 35 mm Zuiko shift.  This lens and a graduated neutral density filter
have served me well for a long time, but I am becoming more interested in
finding and purchasing a 24mm shift lens for the same camera.  I have an
acquaintance who has recently switched to the EOS system for their 24 mm
shift, but I think my heart is with Oly products.  I look forward to the
engaging dialogue and humorous remarks that all of you seem to master.
Thanks in advance for your help.

        Bob Gries