Re: [OM] National Parks and Buses

Subject: Re: [OM] National Parks and Buses
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:48:04 -0700
Zuiks;

I'm not going to respond to this drivel except to say that I was the one who
initiated the off-list communication with Jan after he attacked me
personally on the list and I did not respond to his offer of a 'Deal'
because of the condescending, smart-mouth way it was presented.

If any other people would like to let me know how they feel, please do it
offlist.  I am open to all opinions on this issue.  Hit me with your best
shot.  It may do us both some good :>) Just don't open your message by
calling me a 'Bigot' or 'Flame Bait', OK?

George

PS:  Doesn't it scare anyone else that there are people who want to decide
where others can drive and what kind of vehicle they can go there in?
Seriously. And I'm not talking about driving a big, baloon-tired SUV over
the nearest grove of endangered plants, I'm talking about legal roadways.
This is insane, IMHO.