Re: [OM] Re: adjustable extension tube

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: adjustable extension tube
From: "spottedcats.com" <catmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:10:34 -0700
This thing is really cool, with the right lens attached it will magnify up
to 8X with a  zuiko 20mm macro 3.5. It seems most lenses will work to some
degree with it, but it does better with the macro lenses of course.
I remember some macro discussions going on a while back with close up
filters, extension tubes, lenses, and bellows being mentioned, but I don't
remember anyone mentioning this fantastic little device.
Anyone who wants some serious magnification in the field for thier work,
this seems to me a "must have". Works like a bellows but is sturdy and
small.

Catmaster