RE: [OM] pinhole OM

Subject: RE: [OM] pinhole OM
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:13:50 +0800
Warren wrote:

> 1 minute at f/185 is the same as f/2 at 1/8 second so this is
> theoretically
> within the metering limits of the camera.  But for the camera
> to read this
> correctly the aperture information lever has to be pushed in
> the full open or
> clockwise position as to look at the camera. If you look at a

I think this is the case for the INDICATED exposure in the viewfinder.  When
the exposure is actually taking place the position of that lever is
irrelevant since the lens is actually stopped down.  I am pretty sure the
OTF exposure will be reasonably OK without having to fiddle with that lever.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/