Re: [OM]adjustable extension tube

Subject: Re: [OM]adjustable extension tube
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 07:51:22 -0700
Well, well, well, this certainly does sound fishy to me.
I suppose you didn't know that your OM4t is not Y2K compliant, and will go
into permanent shutter lock on the 1st.
Why don't you just trade me your OM4T for my ext. tube, you will probably
get the better deal, after all at least the tube has no electronics in it to
fail. I can use the 4T to hang on my wall.
Catmaster

Don't feel too bad, catmaster.
> The extension tube is the only thing that goes so cheap, that's probably
why you
> got done over...easy mistake to make. Hope you didn't pay too much more
than $5
> though, because they're not Y2k compliant...you better get some heavy use
in
> before Dec 31 to get your money's worth. Tell you what, I'm thinking of
starting
> a little museum of curios of the 20th C. How about come Jan 1 2000, just
to make
> you feel better, I take it off your hands for $10, and pay your postage?
You'll