Sv: <OT> colour of film box was Re: [OM] Traffic in National Parks

Subject: Sv: <OT> colour of film box was Re: [OM] Traffic in National Parks
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:48:22 +0200
Hi,

I think most film tests show that Fuji reproduces green better and more
vibrant than Kodak (or Agfa), i.e they are better for jungle environments,
while Kodachrome films are made for desertlike areas like the American
canyon areas.
At least, that is what one of my American friends (a big Kodak fan) claims.
He also says that the American made Kodachrome films are different from the
those made elsewhere. Thje American films, he says, are made for dry
environments.

So it seems that there is some truth in the "yellow for yellow, green for
green" lines. I don't think Agfa is especially strong in red colors,
though, or Konica in blue.

Yours, Lars