Re: [OM] Problems with Olympus America

Subject: Re: [OM] Problems with Olympus America
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:08:54 -0400
If  you call to buy a part, they may not have it anymore, so they can't sell
it to you, even if its a current item or one thats been discontinued within
the last 10 years.
If you send that item to them for service and it needs that part, it will be
taken off a new one in order to complete the repair job.  IMO

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La. Huntington, NY 11743
516-424-2121,  http://www.zuiko.com