Re: [OM] Telescopic Extension Tubes

Subject: Re: [OM] Telescopic Extension Tubes
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 08:43:53 +0800
You may try to use flash, I have used flash to shoot some insect macro in a
few recent trips, below are some pictures I took during one of my trip. All
shots are hand held, but I have not try with my Zuiko 38mm yet, may be I
will try it out next time.

http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/photo2.htm

C.H.Ling