Re: [OM] Problems with Olympus America

Subject: Re: [OM] Problems with Olympus America
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 08:04:42 -0700 (PDT)
(A lurker surfaces), after reading this whole sorry
account,I wonder if anybody on this list knows if
Olympus America or Olympus Japan monitors this list.
If they are smart(a leap of faith) this list could
teach them much about customer service, and indicate
where they need improvement. Perhaps they have written
off silver halide users as stuck in the photographic
stone age, and now only care about the digital medium.

=====