Re: [OM] ADITL2

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL2
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:13:24 -0600
At 10:02 PM 10/29/99 -0700, you wrote:

>ZUIKS! Back to photography!
>
>It's here! The great reprise of the OLYMPUS ADITL is up.  Check it out
>at:
>
>http://www.whitneygallery.com/Olympus2

Nice stuff.  I'm obviously going to have to start some kind of contest to
encourage entries to the Oly Gallery!  ;-)

I particularly liked several of the "photo reporting" street-style shots,
purely on a gut level (that is, I'm not trying to analyze why I like 'em).
Nice job, folks!  Mebbe I'll actually be able to contribute to the next ADITL...

Garth