Re: [OM] NPS Report - divergent but on-topic

Subject: Re: [OM] NPS Report - divergent but on-topic
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 16:07:49 -0500 (CDT)
I was terribly disappointed to read this message and discover it
wasn't about my favorite all around print film.

Although I've been guilty of following off topic threads (in my
proudly driven SUV), and understand the emotional involvement, we can
surely get back to zuiko can't we?

FWIW -shot a roll of NPS today through my 24/2.8 on my 4T w/F-280
flash. TREMENDOUS lens for indoor work - I was shooting a cotton gin.
I later switched to Superia 400 and Press 800 for the machinery shots
to gain depth of field.

See how easy that was?

BBB
-