Re: [OM] Oly at the PhotoPlus show

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly at the PhotoPlus show
From: Dirk and Carla Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 20:31:34 -0500
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 7:57 PM -0400 10/29/99, Skip Williams wrote:

>I was also bowled over by the explosion of digital this year.  It's obvious
>(duhhhh!), that it's the wave of the future, but I also was pleased to see
>a lot of new, high-end equipment at the show.  Clearly the mix is just
>going to get more interesting, not necessarily all-digital.

The progression of digital technology into areas where other technology is
the standard, is to me at least, a solution looking for a problem. I am
still not sure if I am better off with this computer or without it.
Likewise, I doubt my life would be significantly enhanced by the addition
of a digital camera. of course, it is not quality of life that drives these
things, it's profit margins and fashion statements.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright