Re: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 08:24:45 -0800
===how
long would that be down in the northern hemisphere ?

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia====

Wayne,
You are holding the map upside down.  ;-)

CL

Actually,  we took a little ride yesterday to the ski area.
The lifts aren't even readied yet.
Today is the first day of winter and there is only
a wisp of a cloud in the sky.
A meter reading off the side of a mountain in full sun was
full sunny 16 and then some.
We did see some beautiful wild horses on the way down.
I was driving and had no chance to grab the OM2 with 85mm
and Velvia in the back seat.  What a picture I have in my head though.

Charlie L.