Re: [OM] Re: Hey guys I have been trying to tell you all along

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Hey guys I have been trying to tell you all along
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:30:08 -0500
What is there to say really.  ALL companies throw away parts for products
that they don't make anymore or don't support.   The muckety mucks who run
the company and make all the decisions have a much bigger picture in mind.
Getting a tax write off on old parts is the least of their worries.
Asking them to make the 2S again or supply classified lens formulas, nobody
at the tops gonna listen once they have their mind set.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La. Huntington, NY 11743
516-424-2121,  http://www.zuiko.com