Re: [OM] Re: Hey guys I have been trying to tell you all along

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Hey guys I have been trying to tell you all along
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:28:33 -0500
I tried that when I was a subcontractor and within the last  2 years.
Olympus had tried selling purged parts on the internet, I saw one parts list
go up and that was it, easily over a year ago.  Some of those items might've
been sold, but who knows where they went.  The assumption is that that
balance gets dumped.
I asked if I could "have" parts about to be dumped.  They said "no".  Oh
well, I've already got boxes of purged parts that they gave me back in the
late 80s early 90s and I KNOW I will never use them.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com