RE: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events

Subject: RE: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:10:08 +0100
Hi,

> Yes, that's the one I fancy least.

So do I, for as much as I enjoy taking pictures, I don't exactly get all too
enthusiastic when my own mug shot is taken...:)

> If we all feel that same we'd better not do it for the ADITL just before
> Christmas or there'll be thirty-odd pictures of well-disguised Santas!

I was actually thinking of doing something different from that and taking my
picture in a more original way (which of course I'm not going to tell yet)
:)

Either way, I would love to see the "bokeh", "abstract" or "night"
photography themes taking place before the self portrait one...

Cheers!
Olafo