RE: [OM] ADITL2

Subject: RE: [OM] ADITL2
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:16:16 +0100
Hi,

> As for every 2 months instead of 4, that might be tight all around, I mean
> for me and for us to get images in.  It's worth talking about, but I may
> need a 'co-host' to take some of the burden off.

I wouldn't mind helping you in any way I can. Let's take this off-line and
see what we can do...

> Also, I think we agreed (or thought) that the next ADITL was an
> excericse in 'bokeh'.  But whatever we all want is fine with me.

I will not argue with you there, as I very much like that theme :), however,
when we were talking about ADITL3 many listmembers opted for the self
portrait picture theme, and I thought general consensus was that that would
become the next theme ?!?

Either way, we could decide on the next theme by means of voting or so. My
vote would be for either bokeh, night-time or abstract photography
(especially the first two).

Cheers!
Olafo