RE: [OM] National Parks and buses

Subject: RE: [OM] National Parks and buses
From: Smoliga Nick Contr AEDC/SVT <Nick.Smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 09:57:38 -0600
There's hope. The recent spate of lawsuits against the gun manufacturers
point out the way. Sue the auto manufacturer's for enough of a judgement to
drive up the cost of a car to the $200,000 level (in terms of current
dollars), and the park pollution problem will be greatly reduced. It worked
with the light aircraft industry some years ago.

Now, given the recent spate of problems with Olympus America, suing them
could result in an increase in the value of my OM outfit. Does Olympus make
as much money as Colt, Smith & Wesson, or Ruger? Surely someone will take on
the evil camera companies! I'd bet Olympus equipment has been used for dark
and evil photographs that should never have been taken, let alone
printed.....

Nick Smoliga
smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SvT TF12 - Investment Projects