Re: [OM] ADITL2

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL2
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 09:47:16 -0800
===Either way, we could decide on the next theme by means of voting or so.
My
vote would be for either bokeh, night-time or abstract photography
(especially the first two).

Cheers!
Olafo====

I would vote Bokeh because I never worked deliberately with that idea.
A short description of what Bokeh is would help.
Or do we just make images with out of focus backgrounds?
Would some of us be at a disadvantage if we did not have
those lenses which produce the best bokeh?

As for self portraits, most of us have or will post a photo of
ourselves on a web site of our work at some time.
So unless we have some way of applying unique or interesting
techniques it would not be a great theme.  IMHO.
Also it would not be ADITL unless it was taken on THE day with all
submissions doing what they did on THE day.

Actually, the more I think of it I feel that ADITL should be done every
six months and a themed gallery submission on other occasions.

YMMV
Charlie L.