[OM] Re: oz on top

Subject: [OM] Re: oz on top
From: Paul Tierney <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 06:44:00 -0800
>Up and down are only relative (but relative to what ?) - I like to think of
>us being on top and you lot below.

If you're on top in Oz then to mainitain the sequence of the sun rising in
the east and setting in the west, the onward march of the seasons etc, you
are going to have to reverse the rotation of the Earth on its axis and its
direction of travel around the Sun. In order for it not to bump in to other
celestial bodies you should also reverse the direction of the spiral of all
of the galaxies.

Could you let us all know when you plan to do this because it might cause a
bit of a jolt and rattle the cutlery , and -OLY content- we might need to
dampen our tripods a little ;-)

On a more serious subject: at least you ozzies have decided that its about
time for a vote on the question of a monarchy. This is a luxury which in
our so-called democracy in the UK we don't have. Whether you vote for or
against, at least you have the choice.

- www.modus.co.uk - web design and publishing, domain names & mailing services.