[OM] iS/L-page @ e-SIF!

Subject: [OM] iS/L-page @ e-SIF!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:22:10 +0100
Yes dear Zuiks & Zuikettes, OM- & iS-Lovers ;) all over the world,

I hereby proudly present to you World's First Unofficial iS-Series page, as an
addition to the e-SIF.

Many of us own one of these cute little AF Wunderbricks from Olympus, and so do
I,
and I guess in the few months that I've been playing with the iS-3000 I kinda
fell
in love with it. When I hold its smooth body, and close my eyes, I can *swear*
I'm
holding an OM-5AF. Untill I try to unscrew its wonderfull 35-180mm lens, that
is.
Oh well. I just gave in to the temptation of adding one page dedicated to the
whole series. The link can be found in the table beneath the main links to the
OM
System Groups. Enjoy.

Hans van Veluwen

The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File
The Olympus OM Webring
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/ (main site)
http://members.xoom.com/veluwen (mirror site)