Re: [OM] Photo printers

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo printers
From: Charles Packard <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 12:45:58 -0600
I have an HP PhotoSmart printer that I'm extermely happy using. It does use a
pair
of color inkjet cartridges to produce the prints, but I have not seen any
banding.
The only thing I don't like is that it is terribly slow, but the quality is
much,
much better than what I've seen come off EPSON, HP or other printers.
    The cost of mine wasn't bad about $200 (US) after a $100 (US) rebate. I
understand that the latest version of this printer the HP PhotoSmart 1000 (???)
is
faster and produces even higher quality images.
-Charles Packard
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.