Re: [OM] What Scanners are being used?

Subject: Re: [OM] What Scanners are being used?
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 05:05:29 -0500
It's being held at the World Trade Center Nov 5, 6 & 7th.  The WTC is
located off of Summer St. going East towards the piers.  Should be on the
left but don't trust me on that!  I've never actually been to it!  If you
successfully negotiate the BIG DIG construction nightmare treat yourself to
whatever you want at the show!  We all need excuses!  Thanks for response.

Ron & Mary Spolarich
www.mscollectibles.com